Absolutely. AMM firmly believes that marriage is a universal right.
Articles in this section
- Which address should I write on the marriage license?
- Can I provide premarital counseling or education?
- Can I perform a marriage in another country?
- I am not a U.S. citizen. Can I perform a marriage in the U.S.?
- Can I perform a marriage in a state that I don't live in?
- Can I perform a same-sex marriage?
- What do I do with the marriage license after it has been completed?
- Where can I legally perform a marriage?
- Does a wedding ceremony have a legal wording requirements?
- Do I need to register with the government before performing a marriage?