Yes. An ordination is an appointment conferred by a church body; our practice of administering ordinations has been agreed upon by our church board and is protected by the religious non-establishment clause of the 1st Amendment. AMM Ministers have performed marriages in every state.
Articles in this section
- Which state should I select when ordering my Minister Ordination Package?
- I need my ordination certificate!
- What is my Minister ID, and where can I find it?
- Can I perform marriage in other states?
- What is my title?
- How long does it take to get ordained?
- How do I become ordained?
- Can I perform other ceremonies, such as funerals or baptisms?
- Will becoming ordained affect my taxes?
- Does my ordination expire?