No. Your tax status will not change or be affected in any way through ordination. However, if you receive any income from performing marriage ceremonies, it is your personal responsibility to declare that income.
Articles in this section
- Which state should I select when ordering my Minister Ordination Package?
- I need my ordination certificate!
- What is my Minister ID, and where can I find it?
- Can I perform marriage in other states?
- What is my title?
- How long does it take to get ordained?
- How do I become ordained?
- Can I perform other ceremonies, such as funerals or baptisms?
- Will becoming ordained affect my taxes?
- Does my ordination expire?